Preston & Northcote Community Hospital, Local Business, Preston

The Preston & Northcote Community Hospital was a former hospital located in Preston, Victoria, Australia, opened in 1958 and relocated to the Northern Hospital in Epping in February 1998. PANCH was located on the corner of Bell and Hotham Streets. The site was sold off in April 1999, and part of the 30,000-square-metre site is now occupied by The Bell Centre.
Fixtures from the hospital were removed by volunteers to help rebuild a community hospital in Suai, East Timor. The hospital's former operating theatres were used for a play on genetic engineering named The Teratology Project in 2002.
A new facility called the PANCH Health Service was established in 2003 by the State Government to address a shortage of medical services in the area. This State Government health service, which is located opposite the old PANCH site, is named out of nostalgia and is not directly connected with the former Preston & Northcote Community Hospital.

Tags: Preston & Northcote Community Hospital Preston,Local Business Preston,Preston & Northcote Community Hospital address,Preston & Northcote Community Hospital branch,Preston & Northcote Community Hospital contact,Preston & Northcote Community Hospital contact number,Preston & Northcote Community Hospital about,Preston & Northcote Community Hospital history,Preston & Northcote Community Hospital website,Preston & Northcote Community Hospital timings,Preston & Northcote Community Hospital email address,Preston weather,Preston houses for sale,jobs Preston

Join on Facebook